Music in the Parks 2023
Celebrate summer in Cambridge in style with the much-loved Music In The Parks series.
Taking place on beautiful green open spaces across the city, the programme of free afternoon concerts offers the opportunity to get together while relaxing and listening to live afternoon music in the company of friends and family.
Organised by Cambridge City Council, the music events are generously supported once again by lead sponsor Graduate Hotel, continuing last summer's successful partnership, with backing from Cambridge BID, Cambridge Water and High Sheriff's Fund via Cambridgeshire Community Foundation.
Featuring more concerts than ever, Music in the Parks promises to be extra special this summer, with eight music events taking place on various Sundays from July 9th through to September 17th. From the infectious and irresistible ska dance rhythms of Cambridge’s massively popular Big 10, sophisticated funk and pop, mesmerising multi-voiced choral creations, and the warm strains of brass on a summery breeze…these will be essential weekly dates in the diary, easy-going outdoor Sunday afternoons of music and all for free!
Here's what's happening:
- 9 July: Coleridge Recreation Ground – Royston Town Band
- 16 July: Jesus Green – Big 10 + DisFunktional
- 6 August: King George V Playing Field - Haverhill Youth and Community Band
- 13th August: Jesus Green - Rajasthani Brass Band plus Dance and Poetry
- 20 August: St Albans Recreation Ground – Vocal Remix Choir plus support
- 3 September: Nightingale Recreation Ground - Somersham Town Band
- 10 September: Cherry Hinton Hall - Soham Comrades Band
- 17 September: Graduate Cambridge Hotel - 4 Villages Orchestra.
Get The App