Win With Santa's Secret Songs - Rules
Santa's Secret Songs on Star Radio
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at https://www.star.radio/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Star's Santa's Secret Songs competition' ("the Competition") which will run on air from 1st December 2023 until 22nd December 2023 (“the Duration”).
The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must listen to Star Radio at 8.15am on one or more weekday mornings during the contest period (1st December 2023 until 21st December 2023) when the presenter will reveal the title of that day's 'Secret Song'.
4. Entrants must text in when the song plays to get into the final draw by texting the word STAR followed by a space and the word SANTA to 81 400. Texts are charged at standard message rate and will not be included in most operators' inclusive text bundles. Multiple entries are permitted. Contest closes on 21st December at 1200 and one winner from all eligible entries will be drawn and announced on 22nd December, who will be required to record a call with the presenter(s) to play on air. There is one prize of £1,000, paid via BACS.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM or DAB transmission area – defined as the CB, PE and SG8 postcode areas.
7. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round.
8. Multiple entries are permitted.
9. There is no alternative prize available.
10. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Promoter: Light Blue Media Cambridge Limited T/A Star Radio
Get The App
Light rain shower