Win With The Chestnut Group
THE CHESTNUT GROUP ON STAR RADIO
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at https://www.star.radio/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Star's Chestnut Group competition' ("the Competition") which will run on air from 16th June 2021 until 4th July 2021 (“the Duration”).
The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant visit the specific competition page at www.star.radio, register their details and answer the question.
4. One entrant from the pool of correct answers received will be selected after the closing date to win. You only need to register once. The prize is a meal for four people at either The Cricketers at Clavering or The Rupert Brooke at Grantchester. Meal to be taken by the end of September 2021 and total value of £200.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Eligibility:
6. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio transmission area – defined as the CB, PE and SG8 postcode areas.
7. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
8. Multiple entries are not permitted Prize:
9. The prize is a meal for four people at either The Cricketers at Clavering or The Rupert Brooke at Grantchester. Meal to be taken by the end of September 2021 and total value of £200.
10. There is no alternative prize available. 13. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Promoter: Light Blue Media Cambridge T/A Star Radio