Win A Family Day Out At Cambridge Leisure
We have another family day out at Cambridge Leisure up for grabs - perfect a weekend out!
Conveniently located on the corner on Cherry Hinton Road and Hills Road and directly next to the railway station, Cambridge Leisure is home to The Light Cinema, Tenpin Bowling, a Travelodge Hotel, Tesco and Sainsbury's Supermarket and a huge range of restaurants to suit all tastes.
Getting to Cambridge Leisure is easy by bus, train or bike and there's with discounted parking available when your parking ticket is validated at one of the businesses at Cambridge Leisure.
There's a really great selection of eateries and plenty to see and do too...
BARS, RESTAURANTS AND CAFES
- Bella Italia
- Frankie & Benny’s
- Nines Global Buffet
- Rockers Steakhouse
- Five Guys
- The Light Cinema
- Tenpin Bowling
- Pure Gym
- Sing Dizzy
- Cambridge Junction
- Tesco Express
To win a family day out including a family ticket to the Light Cinema, a family bowling pass and £60 to spend on a meal, simply answer the question below.
To win a family ticket to the Light Cinema, a family pass for Tenpin Bowling and £60 to spend on a meal, simply answer the question below.
How To Enter:
For your chance of winning, answer the question below. We'll pick one correct entry at random on Monday Tuesday 31st March at 10am.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Win A Family Day Out at Cambridge Leisure’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 24th February 2020 until 31st March at 10am (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these specific rules and the competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the specific competition page at www.star.radio and complete the form.
4. One entrant will then be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrant may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air.
6. The winning entrant will be announced on-air on 31st March's drive time show and will be emailed.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. There is one prize of a family ticket (maximum two adults, two children or one adult, three children) to the Light Cinema, a family pass for Tenpin Bowling (maximum two adults, two children or one adult, three children) and £60 in cash, paid by cheque to the winner within 14 days.
12. There is no alternative prize available.
13. Star Radio reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
The Fen Causeway - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
The Fen Causeway busy but moving between Trumpington Road and Newnham Road.
A1101 Wash Road - Welney, Norfolk
A1101 Wash Road both ways closed due to flooding from Hundred Foot Bank to B1100 New Road.
Huntingdon Road - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Huntingdon Road outbound busy but moving from Victoria Road (Cambridge) to A14 (Girton).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.