Jack & The Beanstalk!
Win 5 tickets to the opening night of Ely's big panto this year... Jack & The Beanstalk, thanks to KD Productions and The Maltings, Ely.
Audience members can expect the usual fun and frolics of The Maltings pantomime plus lots more surprises! Featuring a Live Band, Spectacular sets and lavish costumes, there really is no better way to kick start your festive activites.
Terry Gauci returns by popular demand as Handyman Harry and Daniel Bell (Writer/Director) returns to the stage to play Dame Trott. Ely favourites Gregory Hazel and Lucinda Withers return to play Spirit of the Beans and Baroness Blunderbore alongside a cast of talented professional performers. The cast will also be joined by local young children from KD Academy.
From humble beginnings, Katherine Hickmott and Daniel Bell (the producers and founders of KD) and their team work tirelessly throughout the year to ensure Ely gets the highest quality and most enjoyable pantomime.
This year’s pantomime ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ runs from the 14th December 2018 – 2nd January 2019. To book tickets online visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk or call the Box Office on 01353 725 026.
How to Win
Listen to Star Radio's More Music Breakfast with Adam Newstead on Wednesday 12th December!
Jack & The Beanstalk, with on Star Radio – Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to the ‘Jack & The Beanstalk’ competition ("the Competition") which will run on 12th December during the Breakfast Show (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, the entrant must listen to Star’s More Music Breakfast on Wednesday 12th December 2018 and answer the question the presenter reads out on air.
4. The entrant must text STAR and their answer (STAR + [ANSWER]) to 81400. Texts are charged at standard network rates. A maximum total of 4 entrants with the correct answer will be selected at random after the competition is closed. Entry opening and closing times will be announced on air.
5. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
6. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
7. Multiple entries are not permitted
8. 5 tickets to the opening night of Jack & The Beanstalk on 14th December 2018 at 7pm
9. There is no alternative prize available.
10. Tickets will not be sent out – your name and address details will be at the Box Office for verification upon your arrival.
11. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.