Win An Annual One Leisure Platinum Membership
Star Radio’s giving you the chance to win annual platinum membership to One Leisure centres across Huntingdonshire - perfect to get 2022 started in style!
One Leisure’s all-inclusive Platinum membership includes unlimited use of the Impressions Fitness Suites, unlimited use of swimming pools, access to more than 130+ fitness classes, limitless use of the Cyclone indoor cycling studios, off-peak racket sports and free swimming for dependent children.
Throughout January, Ros and Josh will be helping you on your fitness journey with some really useful help and advice from the One Leisure Team, and you could win a platinum Membership to give you everything you need to succeed in your fitness journey in 2022.
How To Enter:
For your chance to win an annual Platinum membership, listen to the clip below and answer the question. We'll select one winner from all the correct entries on 31st January.
Powered by One Leisure
Helping you towards a better, more active lifestyle!
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Win a platinum One Leisure pass competition ("the Competition") which will run from 27th December 2021 until 31st January 2022 at 09:00 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the specific competition page at www.star.radio and complete the form.
4. One entrants will then be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrants may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The winning entrants will be announced on-air on 31st January 2022.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB, PE and SG8 postcode areas.
9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your family members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. A platinum pass for one adult for One Leisure gyms, starting no later than 1st March 2022.
12. There is no alternative prize available.
13. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.