Win VIP tickets to Here & Now - Back To the 80's
We have 3 pairs of VIP tickets up for grabs to the Here & Now - Back To The 80's concert at Audley End House & Gardens on Friday 13th July as part of the Heritage Live Concert Series!
The concert brings together icons of the 80’s to perform their best loved hits in one incredible non-stop live show.
The line-up includes Jason Donovan who rose to fame in Australian soap Neighbours and had a number of chart topping hits such as 'Especially for you' with Kylie Minogue, the Ivor Novello and Grammy Award winning Midge Ure, Five Star who were the youngest group ever to top the British charts, Hot Chocolate well known for their hit single 'You Sexy Thing', plus Altered Images, T'PAU and Toyah.
Gates open at 5pm on the day and the event will start at 6pm. You'll be able to enjoy the concert in true VIP style as you'll have access to the backstage VIP Guest area!
For more information and to purchase tickets to the event, click here.
How To Win
Listen to Star’s More Music Breakfast with Adrian Brookbank on Friday 8th June to win thanks to The Heritage Live Concert Series!
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Heritage Live Concert Series: Here & Now - Back To The 80's' competition ("the Competition") which will run on 8th June during the Breakfast Show (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must listen to Star’s More Music Breakfast on Friday 8th June, and listen out for Five Star - System Addict. They need to text STAR and WIN during the song (before the song ends). Entry opening and closing times will be announced on air.
4. One entrant will be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrant will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
7. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
8. Multiple entries are not permitted
9. A pair of VIP tickets to the Here & Now - Back To The 80's concert at Audley End House & Gardens on 13th July.
10. There is no alternative prize available.
11. Tickets will not be sent out – your name and address details will be put on the guestlist for verification upon your arrival.
12. The prize is subject to ‘Ticket Terms & Conditions’ found at https://www.ticketline.co.uk/info/terms
13. To enter you must be at least 18 years old, parental consent required for under 16’s, proof of which may be requested.
14. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or used for marketing purposes.
15. Travel & accommodation not provided.
16. No food or drink may be brought into the concert arena.
17. For information and regular updates visit http://www.heritagelive.net/
18. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.