How To Listen
There are many ways you can listen to Star Radio in Cambridge and tune in to your favourite presenters and hear the sound of the city!
You can listen to Star Radio on 100.7FM across Cambridge, Huntingdon, Royston, Newmarket, St Ives, St Neots and beyond. We also transmit from the top of Ely Cathedral on 107.1FM – this gives us wide coverage across the Fens. In Saffron Walden you'll find us on 107.3FM and in Haverhill on 107.9FM.
If you have an Amazon Echo smart speaker, enable the Alexa skill now and you can ask it to "play Star Radio” To wake up to Star Radio on Alexa,
1. Go to Routines in the Alexa app
2. Tap + in the top-right corner
3. Tap Enter Routine name and add a name for the routine e.g. "Star Radio alarm"
4. Tap When this happens, then select Schedule and set the time to 07:00 (for example)
5. Choose the frequency, e.g. daily, weekdays etc.
6. Tap Add action and select Customised
7. Enter "Play Star Radio"
8. Tap Next, then Save
9. Finally, confirm the device you want this to happen on
We recommend that you use a back-up alarm for when it's vital you wake up (catching a flight, etc.). Problems like a power cut or internet outage might cause your routine to fail.
Listen To Star Radio On Google Home or Google Home Mini Device
Star is on Google Home too. To listen to our live broadcasting simply say ‘Hey Google, talk to Star Radio Cambridgeshire’ or ‘Hey Google, open Star Radio Cambridgeshire’ to start the radio.
You can download the Star Radio app and listen wherever you go. You can listen live whilst also being able to keep up to date with the latest news, travel and competitions directly from your mobile. The app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
Other features the app has:
- Take Star Radio with you wherever you and listen to us on the go.
- Interact with Star Radio and call, email, text and tweet, all directly from within the app.
- See a live stream of what you hear on-air, including songs, news, weather, travel and much more.
- Rate, share and download the music you’re listening to.
- Listen to our podcasts and on-demand audio whilst you browse through the app.
- Browse our photo galleries and events.
- Set an alarm clock
You can download the app here:
Alternatively you can go directly to the App Store on your phone and search for 'Star Radio Cambridgeshire'.
You can listen to Star Radio live online via our website. All you have to do is go to www.star.radio and you'll see 'Listen Live' at the top of the page. One click and you can listen to the sound of the city and hear our presenters just like that!
You can listen to Star Radio on DAB Digital Radio. We are on the Cambridgeshire multiplex so you can listen to us on your DAB radio. You don't have to worry about remembering our frequency because on DAB you can search for stations by name at the touch of a button. If you're having trouble finding us on DAB you may need to preform a rescan to pick us up. Listening to Digital Radio is absolutely free.
Get The App