The Ultimate Ear Test - Terms and Conditions
THE ULTIMATE EAR TEST ON STAR RADIO
Terms and Conditions
In addition to Star Radio’s standard terms and conditions the Ultimate Ear Test also carries the following rules.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Star Radio’s ("Star") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/) apply to ‘The Ultimate Ear Test’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 16th September 2019 until the mystery sound has been correctly identified. (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is The Star Radio (Cambridge, Ely and Saffron Walden).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must text the word STAR a space and the word WIN to 81400 (the “Text Number”) during the opening times. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
The opening and closing times of the competition will be given out on air.
4. Lines will be announced as open and then closed by the presenter. No texts will be accepted outside of these times. The presenter will select a text at random and call one listener to play on air.
5. If you are randomly selected and can correctly identify the secret sound from the clip, you will win the cash prize, as announced on air by the presenter before the competition round.
6. The text line will be re-set after each competition round. Entrants wishing to be included in each draw will need to enter each competition round by texting when the presenter on air opens the competition round.
7. All entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random from all texts received.
8. If you are randomly selected and can identify the secret sound (the location of the sound is not required) from the clip you will win the cash prize, as announced on air by the presenter before the competition round.
Only the correct answer will be accepted and the Producer's decision is final.
10. All players must be 18 or over.
11. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition or promotion on Star Radio within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round.
12. Multiple entries are not permitted. Only the first text entry will be counted for each round but all texts sent will still be charged at standard network rate.
13. The cash amount as announced on air by the presenter prior to the contest round. Prizes will be paid by cheque or bank transfer within 28 days of the prize being won.
Promoter: Star Radio