Win A Holiday A Day To Jersey - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at https://www.star.radio/terms-and-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to "A Holiday A Day To Jersey'’ competition ("the Competition") with online entry open from 13th June 2022 until 30th June 2022 at 9am (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the specific competition page at www.star.radio and complete the form and upload a picture in JPG or PNG format.
4. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges from the pool of eligible entries, based on the overall theme of the competition. Entries should include the submission of a picture showing a grey, cloudy or otherwise dreary view. By uploading a picture, entrants grant Star Radio and its promotional partners permission to publish their picture online and in publicity material, in perpetuity, for no remuneration. Prizes: Return flights for two people on Blue Islands from Norwich, which must be booked and flown by 24th September, subject to availability and subject to Blue Islands’ General Conditions of Carriage. Three nights in a minimum 3* hotel. Island Pass provided by Visit Jersey.
5. The winning entrants may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The winning entrants will be announced on-air and contacted by email.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Eligibility:
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas. 9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted.
11. Prizes: Return flights from Norwich for two people on Blue Islands, which must be booked and flown by 24th September, subject to availability and subject to Blue Islands’ General Conditions of Carriage. Three nights in a minimum 3* hotel. Island Pass provided by Visit Jersey.
12. A daily Entrant will be selected from the pool of all eligible entries and invited on air each day during the active period of the promotion (27th June to 1st July). Entries are judged selectively, based on the overall theme of the competition, as detailed above. Winners will be notified at the end of the active week of the promotion.
13. There is no alternative prize available.
14. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Promoter: Light Blue Media Cambridge Limited T/A Star Radio
Get The App