Terms and Conditions - John Lewis and Partners - Cambridge
John Lewis and Partners, Cambridge – Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.star.radio/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘John Lewis and Partners' competition.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, the entrant must complete the entry form and answer the question which will be available on the website www.star.radio
4.One winner will be selected from all correct entries.
5. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10, PE and SG8 postcode areas.
6. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
7. Multiple entries are not permitted
9. Prize is a beauty hamper worth over £250, including items from Creed, Chanel, Gucci, Charlotte Tilbury and many more.
10. There is no alternative prize available.
11. Entrants must be 18 or over.
12. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Get The App